Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thougths

I have been planning to write something for a long time but words have started failing me....

I have thoughts......... a lot of them but I'm not able to put words to it.
May be too much of thoughts is the problem. .....
May be my mind is to cluttered that I cant form a specific line of thought.
May be...........

I'm stuck yet again... I can't think of the right words at the moment.
I have written and erased sentences I donno how many times!

Is this a writers block or is it my limited Vocab or my limited thinking.

That's whats called A Contradiction....

I started my blog saying that there are too many thoughts in my mind and now I'm saying that my thinking is limited! and yes my thoughts are all not in the same direction so I don't know if saying that I have limited thinking is true in certain sense.

I guess I'm very confused. That should be the right way to put it.
I have thoughts... I'm thinking a lot but too many thoughts is leaving me confused and effecting the flow of thoughts into words....

I hope I'm able to come out soon from this state.

4 comments:

  1. Thoughts are what we are made of, thoughts are what we leave behind, thoughts are what we take with us, thoughts are what no one can take away, thoughts are what no one can give you..

    I guess there is no way out of them :)

    " I am because i Think !"

    ReplyDelete
  2. the post was terrible except the heading and the content which were nice..
    hozzat for a contradiction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i can relate to ur sitiuation...
    It happens to me often that toooo many thoughts clutter the mind and un don't feel to write, and even when u write the flow is not constant, u digress from one topic to another...
    And belieev me, u wud come out of the writer's bloc..
    Actually it's not writer's bloc actually , may be writer's dilemma is the right word.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i can relate to ur sitiuation...
    It happens to me often that toooo many thoughts clutter the mind and un don't feel to write, and even when u write the flow is not constant, u digress from one topic to another...
    And belieev me, u wud come out of the writer's bloc..
    Actually it's not writer's bloc actually , may be writer's dilemma is the right word.;-)

    ReplyDelete

Time Zones