Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Things About Me.....

I was tagged to the topic by Anu Di & this is what I came up with..............

1. I still don't know what I wanna do in life.... (I'm a wanderer)

2. I love fantasies & living in dreamland... (No wonder I love sleeping)

3. I have at few occasions beaten up men (read eve teasers) & got away with it everytime.

4. I'm a very straight forward, in your face, simple person, yet many find me very complicated...

5.I love prasing myself & love it even more when people appreciate/compliment me... (I may manage to maintain a straight face but I'm over the moon at that moment)

6. I love acting & do a good job at it.

7. I'm an incorrigible flirt & do a good job at it too.

8. My views on marriage prompt my friends to comment that I'm an old timer who has landed in new age by mistake.

9. I love driving & enjoy my music with it. But I love riding my scooter more.

10. I can go any length for my friends.

11. I wanna participate in rally driving atleast once.

12. I wanna write a book sometime in future (I have many ideas already jumping in my head). I love reading fiction/non fiction too.

13. I am an extremely lazy person & donno how I have typed so much...

14. I'm multifaced, self contradicting personality and believe in Richard Bach's idea of parallel/alternate dimensions...

15. I love to dance & be merry!

16. I hate to take bath everyday but do it anyways!

17. I love to swim, ride bicycle, play Basket ball & watch cricket but have  not done it for a long time!!!

18. I have a dark/illegal side but have managed to curb it.

19. I think I have found my soulmate (I thank God for it everyday)

20. I'm exteremely critical of myself & full of self doubt.

21. I'm not as confident & fearless as I potray.

22. I donno english & am very unsure while using the language.

23. I hate questions like, "What is your plan for your future?" (I donno what I would do the next minute!!! Future is out of focus entirely)

24. I love life & try to extract the maximum from each day.

25. I am surprised at myself. I had thought I wouldnot be able to go beyond 10!!!

1 comment:

  1. Realy intresting your views about your life. Realy the question What do want in your life is very tipical question for every one. No one can explain clearly or no body knows that he/she may be complete their dream in future.

    ReplyDelete

Time Zones